Ok. I had to make bunting…but it was for a very, very good reason.
My Mum got married to a lovely chap- congratulations Mr & Mrs Whaley!!!
I’ll give you a quick rundown, but then let’s not talk of the matter further.
1. draw a triangle template.
2. cut (approx.) 27193 triangles from a selection of fabric.
3. sew two triangles right sides together
4. snip the points off.
5. turn out triangles, press and arrange.
6. sandwich the triangles along many, many meters of bias binding tape and sew.
7. hang and have a jolly good time, but don’t take the piss. come on now.